Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ray Ray







Rachel came over today... Who is Rachel? She is a godsend. A blessing from above. Rachel is a good friend of mines 9 year old daughter who is out of school for the summer. She is beautiful in and out. She played with the boys today. When I say play I mean she played hard. We are talking play doh, cars, blocks, songs, stories, pool, the whole shabang. She was great with Adam and Ryan. I thank God for Rachel!
Also tonight I had my first bible study with the girls since we have been home from our vacation. Aaryn made the perfect cake in honor of Mandy's birthday AND a 'new girl' came, Waco's finest: Kristin Polk!!! Today was like an unplanned mini staycation. Holla!

4 comments:

Frick House said...

Im so blessed by you!

Atkinson said...

that is awesome!! she looks like a great mommies helper! looks like the boys are having a blast...miss you guys...will call you soon!

Elizabeth M. Atkinson, LPC said...

Ryan has grown! Glad you had some kind of break.

Christspeak said...

email me about the beckwith's