Sunday, June 14, 2009

Too fast...

These are more pictures from our vaca at the beach. We had such a good time. We miss everyone so much. Love to ALL of you!
Adam and Ryan are growing way too fast. I asked Adam how church was this morning. He told me Nicole talked to him and played with him. He told me he ate a donut. As more details of the morning began to unfold I was overtaken with grief that my baby is TALKING to me. I mean really talking to me.
This weekend was fun and utterly exhausting. Tim and I did get to see Clint Eastwood's "Gran Torino". It was really good. Thank you dad for that recommendation. Still thinking about it...
We took the boys to the pool after naptime. I think that wore us ALL out. Adam is a wild man at the pool. He just 'jumps' in (more like falls in) and we have to be ready at all times. Ryan goes haywire, splashing, kicking his legs, squealing.

No comments: