Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Preschool Graduation

This is all the students that are graduating into kindergarten. Adam is literally the only one that didn't sing one word.

Mrs. Glore and Adam
check our Sesame street's preschool musical to be inspired http://youtu.be/wGMB7Rn8KGE

In an intellectual tone Tim said, "what did someone say about prek graduation? Something about mediocrity?" I had no idea. so he went and looked it up. My genious husband was quoting a disney movie. 
Mr. Incredible says this about an elementary school graduation,
"They keep creating new ways to celebrate mediocrity..."


Adam there is nothing mediocre about you. You are INCREDIBLE. Like the Hulk. Like Dash. I am so proud of you and love who you are. And I will do everything in my power to not make you ever stand in front of all those people again unless it is for your betterment.  

1 comment:

T said...

Hey, I'm proud of him too!