Thursday, February 23, 2012

Great News..

Mandy watched the kids while I took Adam to the hospital for his tube removal surgery.

Caitlin was thrilled about me leaving her.

Dad time.

Adam ended up NOT having surgery!!!!! Just before it was time, the Dr. asked to look in Adam's ear one more time. When he was looking he couldn't find the tube! It fell out on its own! Praise the Lord. We walked out of there before they could bill us for taking up space in the waiting room.
The funniest part of the visit was: I get called in to 'discuss benefits' (in case there are any Amelia Bedilia's out there by benefits I mean insurance). I heard the man say to me, "O it looks like you have a balance of forty eight. ninety six." I whipped out my card and said, "here. you can go ahead and pay it." He kept talking and I couldn't figure out why he wouldn't just pay the balance. After all, I gave him the card. Finally he says, "You know I meant four THOUSAND...blah blah blah" after that I went deaf. I jumped across the table and took my card out of his hand. He had a lot of explainin' to do.
Then of course the whole thing was canceled and we didn't have to pay anything.

No comments: