Friday, January 6, 2012

Did you eat paint chips when you were a child?

Caitlin did.
She is a maniac... (are you catching the tommy boy quotes here?) A  mess. She got into the boys paint. It could have been a lot worse. A LOT worse. She is into everything and loves to be in the CENTER of all the fun. For example, the boys play in their room a lot. She will be out with me and then I will start cleaning or something and she will crawl all the way to their room and start squealing with delight. Then I hear the door shut. More laughter. Talking. Babbling. And eventually, "NO CAITLIN." and Tears. I guess I don't hear tears. But I hear wailing. Her spirit is crushed. She looks up to them so much. But she has got to control her self when it comes to lego towers. She can't not knock them down. A little self control goes a long way, Caiti-bug.

No comments: