Wednesday, March 30, 2011

croup be doop

(do you remember that song shoop?) so last night= no good. by the way the disclaimer of why I writing like I am on crack is that we aren't sleeping. Today wasn't so bad. I have to admit I am glad it is over. We are trying to keep all three kids separated to keep each kid from getting the other kids sickness. This was not successful at all. Here are some highlights of the day/night. Steriods make tarzan hungry. Adam ate all stinking day. It was hilarious. Then tonight he got so wired, he just started throwing punches at everyone (charlie atkinson, just saying). He hadn't slept since 4 this morning so to get him to sleep tonight i had to hold him down with my legs on his bed and sing songs and tickle his head. In minutes he was out. Ryan on the other hand took too good of a nap and didnt' go to sleep until after 9. And when I went in to reprimand him for being out of bed I found marker all over the bedroom wall. Probably Jack Welty's bad influence on him. Caitlin, our angel, has been AWESOME. She eats around 9pm, 2am, and 6:30am. Pray for Tim. He has 2 and a half weeks left to study for prelims. (actually if you are going to be praying, there are three guys taking them that day, tim josh and WG) We sure are awfully needy these days and it isn't making it easy for Tim to study. Pray for him to be able to retain the information he is trying to remember for each question. Pray for him in anyway you can think of! AND THANK YOU for your prayers! Mom, my mom, is coming saturday at 6pm. We haven't seen her in 10 months!!! What the what! It couldn't happen sooner!

2 comments:

Ben and Meredith McDaniel said...

oh MM! praying for energy & sleep & healing for you all! keep that sense of humor coming girl

Between Here and There said...

Ahem, and where did my Jack learn to beat up on his little brother I wonder...