Sunday, December 5, 2010

Great weekend for Mommmy...



First I want to say thank you for Tim for giving a huge majority of this weekend off... I feel really rested and ready for the week.
I was gone literally all day Saturday and most of the afternoon today. Today I had a hair appointment that took three hours. (The girl is slow, but she is awesome at her job and therefore its worth the time it takes to get it done by her).
As soon as I open the door the boys are on me- literally hanging on my legs, my arms, hands, anything they can hold onto. It is a great feeling to be welcomed home like that. I can't wait for our daughter to join in on the chaos.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Those boys are getting so big! I can't wait to meet that little girl too!

Alina said...

Hey, is this the new sword? Looks awesome!