Friday, December 3, 2010

Earlier this week...





Adam had cupcakes at school on his birthday- super hero cupcakes. The icing was insane. I just dropped the cupcakes off at the school, I can't imagine what a mess it was for the teacher- who probably hates me now for this. So how do I know the icing was the same? Because Ryan had one. It stained his face red all day. Needless to say he didn't sleep well during naptime.
Adam is doing much better going to school these days. He still freaks out in the morning but it seems to be getting less and less each school day. He is soaking up the information about Jesus from school too. And on an unspiritual note he built sponge bob out of bristle blocks. 2 to be exact. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Gerald & Courtney said...

Wow, I almost thought they were anatomically correct robots