Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 12 Thankful for...


I am thankful for my kids because they remind to play and be silly. They are so different. Ryan is always ready to battle dragons or bad guys and Adam is never Adam. In this picture he is a parrot. When the day begins I normally have a list of things I want to get done that day and get busy cleaning or doing the list and then I feel a tug on my shirt and hear a sweet voice, "mommy will you play with me?" That is Adam. Ryan runs in, pulls vigorously on my clothes or fingers and shouts, "come here!" or Hides between my legs and pretends he is scared of a monster or dragon that he wants me to help him fight. Sometimes I resist more than others, but when I go end up treasuring up those moments in my heart and hope I never forget them.

No comments: