Tuesday, November 16, 2010

First Blogger Award

This beautiful couple is my cousin Ben Lovelace and his amazing wife Lindsay. We share another special link and that is Lindsay's sister Sara, is married to my brother. AND we are friends! She won a blogger award and then nominated this blog among six other blogs for the award. Lindsay, THANK YOU. I wish I could see you all the time and eat your amazing food. For those of you who don't know, she is an outstanding cook with great taste in food and fashion :) She is always the best dressed girl in the room. She was born to be in Charleston. o btw she has two dogs that she thinks she brought into this world, Carson and Boone. check out lindsay's blog at
www.lindsayandbenlovelace@blogspot.com
The rules of the blogger award:
1. Thank the blogger that awarded you!
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Award 7 blogs with the blogger award. Contact them so they know they have won and can continue the award!
Here are 7 things about myself:
1. I am married to an AMAZING man, Tim Brookins. We have two boys and a daughter on the way. These are humans. not dogs.
2. I love girl time. Meeting friends at coffee shops. Watching chick flicks, Going on walks with other women... Maybe because I am around my boys all the time?
3. I love chocolate. see thankful day number 4 I think...
4. I've really been enjoying sewing and creating things lately. Is this part of nesting? I don't know.
5. I love working out. I love the YMCA. See thankful day number 15 on the blog.
and 16. ben lovelace is actually mentioned in day 16.
6. I am part of a long line of clutsiness. The night I met Tim, I fell flat on my face. What can I say? Have you met my dad? hehe.
7. I really enjoy reading. Mostly positive and encouraging (k love ha) stories that aren't true. But I can never remember if that is fiction or non fiction. (and I have to add one more thing...)
8. I have a wonderful family and great friends.
My next post will be the next BLOG AWARD WINNERS! ( I have to learn how to add links to their names...)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

aw, thanks mm! you are so sweet. we miss yall terribly!