Thursday, March 25, 2010

more stories

so here is the truth about our camera. awhile back, ryan got a hold of it and threw it. when it fell to the ground the part that holds in the batteries broke. so now everytime I have to use the camera, I have to squeeze the camera tight, and can't movie a muscle or it will shut off. to make matters worse, whenever I want to take a picture the batteries have fallen out and the moment is over before I can get them in time.it is incredibly aggrivating but this is life. This is another reason, for my lack of motivation to take pictures.

tonight I put adam's dinosaur pjs on and ryan is also wearing dino pjs. We cut off the lights and said good night. A little while later Ryan was whining. Tim goes in to check on them. Everything that was in Ryan's crib, including his mobile, his blankie, his water and his book and ball are all in adam's bed. Tim fixes it and leaves the room. Later, adam is yelling, "mommy come change my sheets." Wondering what in the world has happened to the sheets i go in, and the light is on. Adam is wearing fire man pajamas, everything is off his bed and he is trying to take his sheets off.
not sure what is on his bed because he was wearing a nighttime diaper...

1 comment:

BG said...

LOL - how funny!