Friday, March 26, 2010

In case you forgot what the boys look like...


I love this picture. Tim has facial hair now though. it is sad to think we haven't seen most of you in a year. We miss y'all so much! Adam and Ryan are quite the pair. They know how to push eachothers buttons but also how to make each other laugh more than anyone else. So here is a neat story. Earlier this week I was supposed to fill a huge bag full of easter eggs. I just kept thinking this is going to take forever! So one day, I took the bag of eggs and the candy outside and started filling them Ryan was napping. Aam came out with me. My neighbor Michelle says, "I'll help you." I was so thankful. Then as soon as we started the neighborhood kids got home from school. Inwardly, i thought, terrible timing mm. So i started thinking how I would gracefully put it all away. Of course the kids came sprinting to me and befire I could tell them "go away." they said, "Can I help?"

The next thing I know I had 6 kids, then 8, then more helping. We were done fast. It was awesome. The kids were and continue to be a much bigger blessing than I would have ever considered.