Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fly Lady Trial

(these are obviously not my kids. but this might as well be my house and my kids)

My house is an absolute disaster. I have made a facebook request for all OCD freinds to come help me. I have checked out fly lady and am going to try it out for awhile. Have you seen her website? It is flylady.net

To those of you who are prego and with new borns, remember I am not pregnant. I do not have a newborn. This shouldn't be a priority to you for a long while.

The problem is that I feel like I need to start with a clean home... I am going to set my timer for 15 minutes and go around the house picking everything up. What will I do with all of it? Well put it in piles or the trash or on a bookshelf. Then I am going to do some much needed vaccumming.

Well here I go. wish me luck.
by the way, please post some of your own cleaning advice or experiences.

1 comment:

Renata said...

Hey Mary Mac, finally peeking out over here :-)
Well, marrying someone who is neat helps a lot, but it's too late for that ;-)
A friend of mine suggested that I time how long it takes me to do a certain task (for example, clean the kitchen), then try and beat your time. Just timing has helped me see it doesn't take that much time after all to do.