1. Ryan rolls both ways.
2. Ryan scoots backwards on the floor and forwards in his crib. (?)
3. Adam loves playing puddles.
4. Adam has a hard time going anywhere without Ryan now. He asks, "where's Ryan?"
5. Tim called yesterday and asked if he could speak to Adam and immediately Tim's phone died. So Adam held the phone to his ear and said, "hello? Are you there?" he looked at the phone, hit a few buttons and repeated, "hello are you there?" then he said, "it needs batteries." and went to get some batteries. He was very persistent and by golly he was going to take care of the problem.
6. Adam and Ryan took a nap with me yesterday!!! Adam never ever sleeps with us. But yesteday he fell asleep in my bed! hoo rah!
7. Tim's allergies are worse in waco- not new but a prayer request.
8. Ryan is babbling- dadada-dedede-dododo