Thursday, September 19, 2013

Monday

Today the boys and girl are painting boxes. If you look closely Adam is painting captain underpants on the box- quality reading over here
We are laughing a lot a lot around here.

New facts about me that you might not know: 
i have really been craving figs as of late. I are some last night.
. I am gluten free and doing poorly at it. I miss pizza something awful. However gluten  free brownies are amazing.
I love kombucha but whole foods quit selling my favorite brand  
I am the young adults (18-30 year olds) leader at church. 
I am battling myself about putting political comments on fb constantly. Thankfully none have posted. 
Shoot, the kids just painted their bodies while I was writing this post 



1 comment:

Between Here and There said...

Thx for the post. Good to know you are still weird.