Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me


I had an awesome birthday and it isn't over yet because I am going to Waco Jan. 8th to celebrate with friends! Adam picked out my delicious cake, an andes mint ice cream cake. It was YUUUUMMY!
My mum is in town. We are having a great time. Mom and I ate at a new greek place for lunch. Loved it and will definitely go back and we had a trip to the mall afterwards. Then tim took me to Outback for dinner. And guess whaaat... Tim adorned me with a beautiful aqua marine necklace. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)
So what do I think about turning 30... honestly i haven't had much time to think about it. In general, I love new beginings, I love birthdays. This year I feel like I just do what I can to get through each day. (Why did katie welty make three kids looks so easy? ) So maybe thirty will hit me later on...
Thank you for all the birthday wishes and gifts. Love to all.

No comments: