Monday, July 25, 2011

Remember when...




I cannot believe how BIG the boys have gotten! I can't believe we have Caitlin! Ah! It is hard to imagine our lives without her. She is so precious.
Tim asked Ryan, "who is your best friend?"
Ryan answered, "Adam." This is the same kid that will come to me and say, "mom will you please spank adam with a wooden spoon on his butt and on his head?" (no i don't spank heads, he just likes to say head at the end of every sentence).
Adam is quite stirred up about marriage. I will blame it on all the cousins weddings. He can't for the life of him figure out why anyone would leave their parents to get married. Every day he tells me he doesn't want to get married or that he is going to marry me. On the way to church yesterday he told Ryan, "Ryan you shouldn't get married. You and I can live together and play."

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love the marriage tidbit...we just explained to Eli the concept of marriage. We told him that once you got married you could live together. His answer, "well, I guess I am married to Knox." little boys are the best! your sweet little girl is growing and growing!