Friday, February 18, 2011

so s.l.o.w.





I apologize for the time lapse in between posts. I have found that as each week passes I am moving slower and s.l.o.w.e.r. It isn't necessarily a bad thing. In fact I am thankful I am in a place of life where the kids I have are small and don't HAVE to be anywhere for anything. We are just taking it easy. And I have been fairly warned that things will only get slower when Caitlin arrives. BRING IT ON!
We are down to paper plates and precooked meals. And a super clean home. (nesting).
Here is what is going on:
Mimi gets here March 1st. which is ten days. but who is counting :)
Sara Atkinson has a big birthday on March 2nd.
I am scheduled for an induction March 3rd. (my due date) and...
is the day Tim and I met. and it is abby atwells birthday.

No comments: