Thursday, May 13, 2010

A new look for Ryno man

Before
After

Can you even tell that Ryan got a hair cut? In person you would definitely notice a difference. Tim cut his hair last night. It kinda hurt my heart to see his beautiful golden locks fall to the floor. I drove by katie Welty's house today to show her, but she wasn't there.

We have had a lot of things go on here. Good things. And allergy things. ha. When I get some good picures I want to do a special post about Tim's grandmother Bee. For right now I would like to make a shout out to my neighbors. We got a call tonight from Lisa Melton. She wanted Tim and I to come upstairs for a minute. I thought we were in trouble. She sent her daughter down to sit here while the kids were sleeping. While we were walking up, Crisselda Guierro came upstairs too. Well the families gave us HUGE gifts cards for our trip!!! They heard we were going home for three weeks and were excited for us and wanted to do something for us!!!! I am so touched. Seriously, it was so sweet.

God is really at work here in our own lives and in our apartments. He is really changing lives. It is so amazing to see Him do work. I am ashamed to admit it but for awhile I forgot how good He is. We are so thankful and humbled by experiences and can't wait to see y'all and tell y'all in person what is going on!!!

See the brookins in 2 days!!! and the atko's in one week!!! YEEEHAAW


No comments: