Sunday, April 4, 2010

The hunt

We are in Alabama with my parents, my sister, and my cousin and her family. This has been such a treat. My parents are leaving in the morning to head home to NC. Lander, my sister will be bringing the boys and I back to Texas on thursday.
Happy Easter to everyone. We have had a wonderful easter here. The girls adore the boys and vice versa. The boys are LOVING all the TLC. Her are pictures from the easter hunt. While we are here I will be uploading tons of pictures for the blog. it took me so long to figure it all out tonight so we will just show pictures of ;'the hunt'. There were eggs everywhere! Ryan and Adam caught on fast as they watched the girls racing to put eggs in their basket. Afterwards, they spent at least an hour going through their eggs sorting and eating candy.

No comments: