Sunday, February 7, 2010

Amy Butler is AWESOME!




I did my first purse from a pattern last week as you have seen on a previous post The pattern was from Amy Butler Designs and is called 'Birdie Sling'. The pattern was so well written and my whole experience was so fun that I emailed the designer, Amy Butler to tell her about it and sent a picture. Well tonight I got a response and they are sending me a pattern!!! She said I could pick anyone! Do you know how hard that is!?! Little did they know, I have spent the last three days daydreaming about the next pattern I would try. I am so pumped!


check out Amy Butler at http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/


1 comment:

Meredith said...

i agree with you on amy butler fabric! i just started sewing a few months ago & am loving it! you did great on the bag, that may have to be my next project.