Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Big Day


I have to admit I was sad to actually have to live a normal day in texas. You would think that after 18 days of being away one would be ready to dive into normal activities. I took the boys to the grocery store and what used to take me 45 minutes on my own, now takes an hour and a half with two little ones. On the way home Adam wanted to swim with daddy but daddy had to do school work. Sad days.
On the arrival of our house I took Adam's diaper off and told him that he was going to learn how to use the potty. I went to the kitchen to finish putting groceries away and I hear a distand yell, "I did it, I did it!" I ran to the bathroom and low and behold Adam is sitting on the potty peeing! WHAT! So that is how our day went. Adam went to the bathroom a total of three times on the potty! Way to go kid!
Also Ryan is officially mobile. He starts out crawling on his hands and knees and ends on his belly moving around like a worm. In one day both my babies have jumped big milestones.

1 comment:

THE BALOGH BUNCH said...

Way to go Adam! Glad you all had a fun trip with family. We love our visits home -- it is such a treat to have lots of help. But the reality of returning to doing it all without helpers is always tough!

Charla