Wednesday, April 22, 2009

a day at the beach

(this is adam on his first bday but ryan looks a lot like him!)
We hung out with the Welty's on the sand at the volleyball court this morning. This afternoon I cleaned the house but when just now as I was cutting off lights I saw the house is messy again. how does that happen?
Adam wanted to sleep in our bed so bad tonight. He doesn't mind our bed but he will NOT go in his toddler bed.
Ryan is so LOUD when he talks. He babbled for almost two hours straight. It was hilarious and painful to the ear. He is adorable. still kissing those fat cheeks. last night actually we had a difficult time getting him to go to bed. so I went in his room, got him out of his crib and rocked him. He was laying his head down on my arm, when tim came in and said something. Ryan put his head up and literally yelled at tim, and put his head back on me. We looked at each other and laughed. Tim left and Ryan was fine. Hahahah.

No comments: