Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hot Jan








Last night was just below freezing and today was 80 degrees. Whenever I ask Texans about the weather they just say, "this is texas." What does that mean? Adam, Ryan and I hung out at home today until about five. We made a quick walk to the library where Adam got a Barney book that we have already read 13 times. (adam has never seen barney before. that is how genious barney actually is. who would have ever guessed a purple dino would do it for so many children). I had Awanas at church tonight. I take Ryan with me. The girls in my group hovered over him the whole time. They sang "twinkle little star" oprah style to him, rocked him in the car seat, helped me change his diaper... It was really cute. When I got home Tim and I watched the season premier of Lost. I am probably going to have weird dreams now because of it. We are so excited about our trip home next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awana be there with YOU GUYS! 80 degrees sounds pretty good. And I'd love to hold them happy little guys! What a great smile Ryan has. And I'll bet Adam could find some chocolate to share! And I know where to get some French fries to share with him.

Atkinson said...

i can't wait for your trip too!! ok..adam and ryan may be the cutest little boys i have seen..next to mac of course:) love you-